Friday, June 02, 2006

Trailer galore and X-Men rocks!!

Yikes! not only one but TWO amazing trailers when I went to see X-Men: The last stand this past weekend. A new, 4th trailer for Superman Return's and a really cool one for Ghost Rider, which surprised me cause last thing Ive heard was that the movie wouldn't be released until probably a couple years from today.

I'm excited to see that the super hero movie has become much of a trend these days, HOWEVER, as it has already happened, there's been some really crappy interpretations that made really awful movies.... ( Catwoman or Fantastic Four anyone? NO thanks) But, there's always the good ones! the X-Men trilogy was fantastic in my opinion, even though Im totally biased cause I love the subject, I think it really brought the characters to life, their struggle of being different and even feared by people, making a very-smart-for-a-movie comparison to real-life problems like discrimination and segregation.

I'm gonna miss waiting for a new X-Men movie, but I'm sure after the economic success of the movie we'll see a new spin-off series in the horizon (well, Wolverine and Magneto movies are already in the works).

No comments: